- On sale!
The COCOCHOCO Original Brazilian Keratin contains natural keratin protein, which regenerates, renews and nourishes hair due to its high content of natural substances. It contains especially cocoa extract, which activates the keratin activity in the hair structure. These substances can penetrate deep into the hair fibres and eliminate the hair loss and unify the structure of the hair over their entire length. Thanks to the Original Brazilian Keratin it is possible to achieve the effect of permanent straightening of hair. Professional keratin guarantees long-lasting shiny, soft and smooth hair.
COCOCHOCO Original with cocoa extract was created especially for extremely weak and damaged hair. It contains organic components, mineral silicone and pure keratin. These components ensure intense effect for the renewal of hair. The treatment with COCOCHOCO Original keratin gives your hair healthy and glossy look and renew its natural and healthy structure. Each hair is regenerated.
Straightens and smooths all types of hair, incl. very curly
Does not change the colour of your hair, protects the colour and strengthens it
Contains high concentration of nourishing components for regeneration and intensive straightening of hair
Adds exceptional softness and smoothness throughout the length of the hair
Safe use, does not contain harmful substances - formaldehyde and allergens
In addition to the regeneration effect, keratin is an intensive and efficient way to straighten your hair throughout its length
Its effects are visible for 3-4 months (depending on the type of hair)
Highly effective Clarifying shampoo required for preparing your hair for Brazilian keratin. The mixture of cleaning components, which cleans your hair thoroughly and eliminates all surface contaminants, allows better penetration of keratin into the internal structure of hair. The advanced modern technology of the shampoo increases the pH value and opens the skin beneath your hair for optimal results.
To be used only before the application of Brazilian keratin. Not recommended for regular use!
The treatment is suitable for all types and kinds of hair (dyed, streaked, short, long, straight, wavy, broken, etc.). It is recommended to apply Brazilian keratin simultaneously with dyeing your hair (after applying the dye), otherwise at least 2 weeks before dyeing. If you are planning to have your hair cut, we recommend cutting before the application of Brazilian keratin. The application is possible also for extended hair.
The total Brazilian keratin application lasts approximately 1.5-3 hours. This treatment lasts for 3 to 4 months, during this time Brazilian keratin is gradually washed away.
After the application of Brazilian keratin, it is recommended to use also other products from our range to extend the duration of Brazilian keratin in your hair: COCOCHOCO Professional Sulphate-Free Shampoo, COCOCHOCO Professional Conditioner and COCOCHOCO Professional Keratin Hair Mask.
It is ideal to perform repeated application every 3 to 4 months; if necessary, application can be performed more frequently, e.g. once a month.
It is not recommended to apply for pregnant and nursing women, children under the age of 12.
Uneven application or use of insufficient amount of keratin may cause a risk of damage to your hair as keratin contains active components, which protect hair fibres against high temperatures when ironing.
If excess keratin remains on your hair, ironing may produce unwanted smoke and keratin may get burnt to the ironing surface.
RECOMMENDATION: Perform application in a well-ventilated room; when applying keratin keep your hair away from your face. Take care not to burn your hair with the straightener.
CAUTION: If accidentally swallowed, seek the doctor immediately. In the event that the signs of adverse reactions occur, stop using the product and rinse it from your hair immediately. Store in a cool, dry place and keep out of reach of children.
IMPORTANT: Please, follow the following steps.
1. Wash your hair twice with the COCOCHOCO Cleaning Shampoo and dry with a towel. Do not use any conditioner.
2. Dry your hair with a hair dryer set to medium heat, until completely dry.
3. Comb your hair thoroughly.
4. Before using, properly shake the keratin, wear gloves and perform the procedure in a well-ventilated room.
5. Gradually apply keratin to individual sections by a brush (avoiding the scalp) and use fine comb to remove the surplus.
6. Let keratin have effect for 20 - 30 minutes and then dry your hair with a hair dryer set to medium heat.
7. Then apply your hair straightener, heated to 220°C, to individual sections of your hair. Repeat 5x-7x in each section, until your hair is shiny and straight.
8. Do not wash your hair for 3 days. If your hair gets wet or curled, straighten it immediately.
9. During the 3 days, let your hair hang naturally and freely, do not modify, shape, clip your hair and do not apply any substances.
10. After 3 days, you can wash your hair with sulphate-free shampoo and conditioner.